Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Toy Area?

Those of you who know us well know that we have a "play area" complete with a train table! (Nevermind that there is no actual train, just the table and tracks) You see, what cracks me up about our play area is how enthralled the children who visit us are with it. I know that these little ones have much better toys at home. Why are they so into our hand me down toys? Let me say, that I use the term "hand me down" because I really and truly believe that 75% of our toys are actually things that have been left by various children. This is the latest:

If any of you are missing your "Belle" choker PLEASE give us a call! Also in our collection, Kermit the Frog, various happy meal toys, sippy cups and pacis (but I have to be honest, the sippy cups and pacis go in the trash within a day or two), and some mysterious baby dolls. I guess all these little ones have a "share the wealth" mentality... they bring things in, leave them, and maybe every once in a while take a little something out! Just remember, you can bring all your offspring to the Lili Pad, there is plenty of entertainment either in the form of dilapidated toys or a host of women who are more than happy to entertain a baby!

No comments: