Friday, October 17, 2008

Mary James Trunk Show!!!

Who loves Mary James? I know lots of ya'll do! Well.. to make our Antiques and Boutiques GNO even more fun we have decided to mix it up a little and have the Mary James trunk show the same night! This is going to be a great thing for those of you who like to match your little ones...There will be about 18 pieces to choose from including EASTER. Imagine how nice it would be to not have to think about the whole Easter outfit/matching the siblings thing! If you come to the trunk show you can have it all done...BEFORE CHRISTMAS! You know that would be such a great feeling!

On a different note... I don't know if I've mentioned this before but... we have leggings! Brown leggings, white leggings, black leggings, pink leggings, striped leggings... You get the idea! So go take a look in those closets! I bet there are some cute tops and dresses that need some leggings!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did the Mary James photos go or am I too late?

The Lili Pad said...

I did not post any pics of the samples from the Mary James trunk show. Sadly, you are too late.. I'm so sorry!

Also, if anyone wasn't able to access the website, we shut it down during our 50% off sale. Should be back up anytime now!